Friday, March 24, 2006

Yessy and Sales 2

I have read many blogs about no sales in yessy, and I find that we all thought it would be easy to make money in that gallery. If you have read my first blog title, Yessy and sales you will know where i'm going with this. When you first heard about yessy it was maybe from a fellow artist who never brought art from you nor have you brought art from them. Or you were in search of a gallery using a search engine. In any case, you never heard of Yessy before that. So is it fair to say we are not getting any sales in Yessy when we target the wrong buyers? What are the odds that an art collector or buyer who has clicked on the many Yessy ads will ever find your exact gallery? (Very Slim)
The Yessy gallery has made it easy for us to represent our work with carts included for sales, but we still have to advertise ourselves in one form or another just to say " I sold my work in Yessy " I have gone as far as to advertising myself with T-Shirts that has my logo or website on them, yeah I know its sound tacky but its free advertising served with a personal touch. I must also say everything I write in my blogs has worked for me and may not work for you. It's all up to how you use the tool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Information Profile for 69potillo